- Icinga Master
- Icinga Satellite
Difference between CE and EE
GitLab CE - Community Edition
Includes the basic, free feature set of GitLab.
GitLab EE - Enterprise Edition
You benefit from 100+ enterprise features
Here you need Enterprise licences that are not included in the NWS. The GitLab Enterprise licenses must be purchased separately from GitLab. We can gladly take over the procurement process for you here (also with invoicing by us).
Starting the app
Create an account on NWS Customer Interface.
- After finishing your registration, you have two possibilities to start your app:
- Now name your instance, choose a plan and accept the terms of conditions -> press down-right "create"-button
- Now your app is beeing created ->
- Now you are ready to go
- You will find your credentials on the "Get started" tab -> To copy the password, you must first set it to visible
- now click on the Endpoints Web-Link to get to your GitLab instance and enter your credentials
Just go to your GitLab app in the NWS Customer Interface and click on "Settings". Open the "CNAME"- tab and fill in your subdomain.
2. Customer Domain
Yes, this is possible.
For this, the following things must be fulfilled /accomplished:
- Domain must belong to you
- You must set an A-record to IP 22.214.171.124 for the domain name
- You enter this in our NWS Customer interface at your GitLab app under "Settings"
- You specify if you want to have a Let's encrypt certificate or an SSL certificate
3. Changing title of your GitLab instance
Just go to your GitLab app in the NWS Customer Interface and click on "Manage contract". Here you can change the title of your GitLab instance
OAuth for user integration
GitLab provides OAuth for an easy user integration. Just go to your GitLab app in the NWS Customer Interface and click on "Settings". You can drop your OAuth credentials to use the pre-configured providers (GitHub, Twitter, Goolge, Facebook, GitLab.com, BitBucket, AzureAD, ADFS) at "External authentication with OAuth".
Just go to your GitLab app in the NWS Customer Interface and click on "Settings". Scroll down to "Update GitLab Runner" and push the button.