- We monitor the health of your K8s cluster 24/7
- If a master or worker changes to an unhealthy state, we are alerted and fix the problem
- In addition, we deploy the nws-agent-stack in each cluster
- It consists of a prometheus-agent pod and a kube-state-metrics pod
- The purpose of the nws-agent-stack is to monitor the system services (everything within the kube-system namespace) in your cluster. This is used, for example, to ensure that PVCs are mapped correctly
- Do not change its configuration!
- We do not monitor the containers located in your namespaces by default
- If you want to monitor your workloads, you need to install your own monitoring solution in your cluster
- Check out the NWS-Prometheus-Stack for a customizable solution.
Our MyEngineers are also happy to help with setup here.