Just go to your Jitsi app in the NWS Customer Interface and click on "Settings". Go to "Design Settings".
Here you can:
1. Edit Background color
2. Insert own background picture and/or own logo
Just upload your company logo to the design settings under the item "Custom watermark" - please note that only SVG files can be used here.
For the background image it works the same way - only this is inserted at the point "Background image" - here JPGs or PNGs can be used.
3. Customize your App name, the header title and sub header title
To customize the text in the Jitsi start menue, you can change the App name, the Header title and the Subheader title at the design settings under the item "Title customization".
4. Customize the legal settings
Just go to your GitLab app in the NWS Customer Interface and click on "Settings". Open the "CNAME"- tab and fill in your subdomain.
6. Customer Domain
For this, the following things must be fulfilled /accomplished:
- Domain must belong to you
- You must set an A-record to IP 184.108.40.206 for the domain name
- You enter this in our NWS Customer interface at your Jitsi app under "Settings"
- You specify if you want to have a Let's encrypt certificate or an SSL certificate